Friday, September 26, 2014

The Big Morning Special

I don't know about you but I can't get my day going without ingesting some caffeine. I love the aroma of a nice cup of coffee but sometimes the task of making it is trumped by the ease of a tea bag and a cup of hot water. My preference is a nice hot cup of Barry's Irish tea with some milk and sugar.
I can usually go without breakfast for a while but for sure I need something in my belly by mid morning.

Today's find is a flyer that I found in a 1st edition copy of "A Book of Five Rings" by Miyamoto Musashi. It is a simple flyer for a Ferguson's restaurant that I can only assume was located in New York City.

The flyer is for a free cup of tea or coffee at Ferguson's with the purchase of a muffin between 7am and 11am. 

I googled the address but didn't come up with anything related to a Ferguson's but maybe someone will know of it. I seems like it would be the perfect place for me in the mornings as I love a honey bran muffin and I could get it just at the right time too.

Do you remember a Ferguson's ? What's your morning ritual? I'm curious to know.

No comments: